If you have an existing website and love its design but want us to optimize it for search engines, we can do that.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the start of every effective online marketing initiate. Getting people to find your website is the first step to success. If people can't locate you, nothing else matters.
As Google continues to update its search algorithms, search engine optimization has evolved into two pillars.
There's general SEO, which effects the overall structure of websites. And then there's local SEO, which impacts how Google ranks your website for local searches. Location is a very strong factor for people when they;re searching for their health provider. Local SEO is required to maximize your website's potential.
Many people believe that SEO work consists of manipulating meta tags and studding keywords into copy write. That's not the case today. Google has changed the way it reads and interprets websites over time. Today's successful SEO work encompasses creating websites with helpful content, a user friendly navigation, and useful back links.
Foundations of our SEO Services
We believe that search engine optimization is about putting your site's best foot forward when it comes to your customers. By focusing on the following areas, we ensure search engines rank you well.
- Create unique, accurate web pages
- Make use of description meta tags
- Optimize site structure and navigation for ease of use
- Utilize a light fast network for quick site loading
- Present quality content and services
- Optimize images and videos for any business
- Ensure web crawlers can collect information from your website
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promote your services through the right channels